Saturday, October 15, 2016

Ledger at 5 months

Ledger.  What a joy he is!!!  He is just the happiest baby I think I have ever seen.  The weeks are flying by, but I am bound and determined I am not going to let time go by without marking these precious days with you.  (I may be a little late, but I am going to get it done.  It is January 25th and I am just now writing this post.  Ugh!)  Here are some things about you at 5 months that I want to remember:

Wearing size 3 diapers.

Still wearing some 6 months clothes, but mostly 6-9 months or 12 months stuff.

LOVES Bible class.

Loves to be sung to.

Loves to "Trot a Little Horsey Down to Town".

Tried cereal this month and seemed to like it.

Hair is growing back in.

Eyes seem to be changing to brown like Lincoln's and Daddy's.

Still having diaper blow-outs!  

Ledger is sleeping from about 9:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. but may wake up some and need his pacy put back in. 

Likes his pacy and soft lovie blanket from PV in his bed with him.

Still is swaddled when he sleeps in his bed, but is just about too big for the swaddle.

Smiles so easily and often.

Sitting up with help.

Everything goes in his mouth.

Nurses every 3 1/2 to 4 hours.

Takes about 3 naps a day.  Some last 45 minutes and some longer.

Great trip taker.

Loves Lincoln and laughs at him a lot.

Loves his jumper.

Daddy tried to give him a bottle, but he wouldn't take it.

We love this little guy so much!  I can't believe he is here, but wouldn't know what to do without him.  What a blessing!





No comments: