Saturday, January 14, 2017

Basketball with the Boys

Both big boys are playing basketball this year.  This is Layton's first time.  Uncle Jeff came to the first game.




Layton is a scrappy little thing.  He is really quick and is a good dribbler.


He and another little boy would usually take turns bringing the ball down the court.


He got fouled and got to shoot two free throws.


Our little lefty.




Lincoln is on a good team this year.  We love his coaches.  They are super nice and just good people.  Lincoln works really hard when he is playing.  He loves to play basketball!





Layton's team picture.  I didn't manage to get one of Lincoln's team.




Just hanging out and watching the game.



I love watching my boys play ball.  I probably yell way too much though.  I get really into the games.  I love me some basketball!

No comments: