Saturday, January 7, 2017

Board & Brush Painting

My good friend, Stacey, wanted to try out Board & Brush for her birthday.  It just ended up being she and I.  It was right up both of our alleys and we loved it!

We picked out our design online before we got there so that they had our template all ready for us. 



First, you beat it up your boards as much as you want with a hammer or some other tools.  You choose you background stain and put it on.  Then, you get to use power tools to nail it together.



After you choose your colors, you just paint inside your template.


Our final products.  It was a blast!  I totally want to do this again with more friends!



Stacey is a tried and true friend of which I am very grateful.


And I found the perfect place for mine in my living room!


No comments: