Saturday, July 28, 2018

Camp Tahkodah 2018

Before we knew it, it was Camp Tahkodah time!!  The kids were pumped and ready to go!!  Layton technically could have gone this year, but we decided to wait one more and hopefully have some friends to go with next year.




These girls.  This was their 6th year to go together and I think maybe their last.  The Dyniewski's come all the way from Dallas and I don't know if they will go again next year.  It is always good to get to catch up with them during this time and I love that the girls get to keep that connection to Emma as well.


Here come the counselors!








Lincoln didn't go with any friends again this year.  They go to the 2 week session.  I am so proud of him for going by himself and putting himself out there to make new friends.  We may try to let him do the 2 week session next year though because I definitely want him to be able to make memories with some of his school/church friends.






I love watching him do the swim test.



Sweet boy.


They had a great week!  Hannah loved her counselors.


This was her on the way home.  I think a sign of a good week.


And I just had to post a little reminder of how little these girls were their first year.  They have really grown up!!!






No comments: