Monday, July 30, 2018

Land Lately

July 4th:

I love seeing my kiddos working hard.  We spent some time picking up sticks around the land so it will be easier for Kris to mow.



Layton is a worker and he just loves to be out there.


We went to the Salem Dairy Bar for lunch which is not too far away.







My favorite.  Learning from their dad.



Layton made this sign and wanted to find a place to put it.



Sweet sweet boy.





July 10th:

We picked up more sticks!  It is hard work, but the tractor makes it more fun.




We found our first blueberries on our bushes!!  The boys got to taste them!




Here's a video of them eating them.





The sunsets out here are amazing!!


July 14th:

Kris wanted to build a loft area in his shop so we worked all day and got it mostly done.  We helped Daddy, had a picnic, ate some yummy watermelon, painted, and played.  It was a great day!!
































July 19th-22nd:

The kids and I went to Texarkana while Kris stayed home and worked some more on the land.  He put in these shelves which will be awesome later for storing our stuff!



He fixed his drain pipe--again.  Hopefully this will be the last time!!




He used some extra gravel to fix the entry to the back door as well.



He put up a temporary mailbox so we can start getting our mail out here.


He did a little organizing too.  He was so proud of himself.



We started getting some beautiful blooms on the magnolia tree we planted.



July 24th:

I big pile of dirt and rocks = a little boy's dream.




July 26th:

We finally got Layton's four wheeler back from being worked on so he got to ride it!!  He was so excited!!





I can't wait to see all the fun they all have with this thing!


When I was a kid, my brothers and I had one of these that we rode all over our neighborhood.  I had a friend that had one as well and I just have the best memories growing up having a blast riding around with her.  I don't know how my parents were able to allow us to do the things we did and not worry to death.  I know our kids are going to love their four wheeler too, but it can be hard on my momma heart to watch them and not worry!



Ledger playing with his tractors.



We found a few more blueberries!


Ledger's turn to try a berry!



This guy is so crazy when it comes to pictures.




But he is amazing when it comes to providing for his family and making our dreams come true!!!!


We couldn't be more excited about what's ahead!!!

No comments: