Friday, April 18, 2008

I did it!!!!

Kris has been giving Hannah her shot of Methotrexate every Thursday night since August. I have not wanted to do it. I don't like needles and have never been able to watch a shot being given. Since Kris will be taking a class this summer that meets on Thursday nights, it was decided that I MUST learn how to give Hannah her weekly shot. He's been trying to get me to do it for some time now, but I have always managed to put him off. Last night, I got brave!!! It really wasn't as bad as I had imagined it to be. Hannah does EXTREMELY well taking the shot. She was calmer than I was! Anyway, I was really proud of myself! This was a big deal for me!!!!

Getting ready to do it!


I love how we both are piercing our lips and bracing ourselves!

I'm going to add a few random pictures to this post from this past week. Jennifer and Benson spent Sunday afternoon with us. Hannah asked Jennifer if she could fix her hair. Jennifer is like me and rather likes having someone play with her hair. However, Hannah can get a little rough when she tries to put a pony-tail holder in it!!!
Later on she went back to her room and came back in the living room all dressed up! So cute!
Here are some pictures of the kids trying to do somersaults!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very proud of you. I sympathize with how hard that must have been for you. I pass out when a needle gets close to me :-)

JoEllyn said...

You go girl!! Ditto from what Julie said. I would have a really hard time giving a shot. I can't even pluck my eyebrows!! ha