Thursday, April 17, 2008

Story Telling and Singing

Here are a couple of cute videos of Hannah. The first one is from about a month ago. I just now took the time to figure out how to upload the videos from our new video camera to my computer.

Hannah loves Disney movies. Some of her favorites are Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella. She watched Snow White for the first time a few weeks ago and got scared of the mean queen and started crying. She also loves to talk. She has always been a big talker. I love it when she tries to talk so big. She is so cute in this video because of the way she pronounces some of the names of the characters from Cinderella. She is such a mess!





This second video is from yesterday. We were playing in her room when she just broke out singing this song. It was the first time I had ever heard her sing it. I know she learned it in Bible Class. I made her sing it again for me so I could get it on video. It is lovely!



3 comments:

kristen g. said...

She is so adorable. I love how you can see the wheels turning, it is so sweet!!
Kate watched Hannah's storytelling with me and when it was over she signed "more, more". :)

Kelly B. said...

Awwwwww the videos were so sweet!! I loved both of them, little Hannah is such a cutie!

JoEllyn said...

Oh my goodness! That was SO sweet! She has the sweetest little voice! You will LOVE watching that over the years.