Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Hannah!!!

WOW! Hannah is FOUR YEARS OLD today!!!!! It can't be!!!! Where did my little baby go??? She is getting SO big!!!



1st Birthday!



2nd Birthday!

3rd Birthday!

Saturday night we rolled her hair for church the next morning.

I thought she looked so beautiful and so BIG!!!


She has really changed in the last couple of months I think in her looks. She just LOOKS older. She is wearing size 3T clothes mostly, but a few 4T. She wears a 7 1/2 shoe. She weighs at least 30 lbs so we changed her carseat. She's not in a baby carseat anymore.

She is learning so much these days. She really loves people. She is so good with all the little kids in LIFE group. She seems to like preschool, but won't tell me a whole lot about it for some reason.

She is still VERY MUCH a fit thrower. I wish we'd get out of this phase!!! I don't know what to do with her sometimes! We've really got to work on the temper tantrums this year! She is playing so much better with Lincoln lately. They are fun to watch.

She is the ultimate girl. She likes to do hair, play with dolls, play kitchen, loves princess stuff, loves new clothes and shoes, loves to get all dressed up, and loves her daddy!!! Oh and she mimics EVERYTHING I say and do (yes, good and bad).

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure I've missed something that I wanted to write. I'll get it later I guess.

Happy Birthday our sweet Princess! Mommy and Daddy love you heaps!

P.S. We're having a Royal Celebration on Saturday to celebrate Hannah's birthday. So, look for those pictures soon!

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Have a fun party!
-Kristen, Brett, and Kate