Monday, October 27, 2008

A Yummy, Sticky Treat!

The kids and I made "carmenal" apples the other day. I LOVE them and wanted Hannah and Lincoln to try them out and see what they thought.

That "carmenal" sure was good!
Just as I pulled the caramel off the stove to dip the apples, Lincoln decided he wanted to joke around and quickly touch the hot burner. Of course, he immediately realized that was not a very good idea and began to cry. He burned the tip of one of his fingers! Broke my heart! I felt so bad. Luckily it wasn't too bad and he quickly got busy with something else and forgot about it. Mommy did not, however. I realized that he is not quite old enough to be standing at the stove with me when I'm cooking.


Hannah was laughing so hard at me after I licked some of the caramel off the spoons that I decided we needed to take a picture of ourselves with our sticky mouths. Caramel is really messy!


Lincoln giving an apple a try.


Hannah mainly licked some of the caramel and that was about it. She said it was too hard to eat the apple.

Guess they didn't love them like their momma. That's okay cause they'll be more for me!







No comments: