Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Buddies

Lincoln and Jack are such good little buddies. I love how they ask about each other when they are at home or when one wakes up from their nap before the other one when I'm babysitting Jack. It is so cute how they run back to the playroom as soon as Jack gets here and start playing. I just love their little friendship!

Last week I couldn't resist getting out the video camera. They were just too cute together!





It's like they have their own little language with each other. I love how Jack cracks up at Lincoln. I can't get enough of Jack's laugh!



These boys love to jump! They pulled the chairs out by themselves and started doing this. It was great entertainment! I love how about half way through, Linc starts crying and Jack shushes him. Hilarious! I couldn't figure out what Jack was trying to do with his head, but he kept shaking it while he jumped and Linc enjoyed jumping off one leg.

By far the funniest part to me was afterwards when I let them watch themselves on video. They thought it was the funniest thing. Jack just giggled and giggled at himself!

It was just one of those moments I wanted to remember! May not be cute to anyone but their parents, but I just had to put it on here! Sweet little buddies!

1 comment:

Kelly B. said...

That was super cute!! Love their sweet giggles!