Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun times at home

There are so many cute moments to capture of the kids just while they are playing here at home. I try to think to get out the camera. Here are a few pictures I took the last couple of weeks of some memorable things they did.

Linc and Jack decided to actually share the golf ball this time and roll it to each other. It really IS more fun to play together!!! I love when they giggle at each other!






The weather here has been absolutely CRAZY!!! Monday it was about 80 degrees outside and the last couple of days it has been in the 30's!!! So, Monday afternoon I decided we needed to take advantage of the beautiful weather. This was after nap time and I was trying to kill the rest of the afternoon. I was sitting on a bench reading a book while the kids played in the sandbox. I looked up to find this....

Hannah decided to take off her clothes and was in the process of taking off Jack's when I caught her! Lincoln was begging her to take his shirt off, but she wouldn't. She thought it was the funniest thing!

They were some DIRTY kiddos after all their fun! I had to take a picture of Lincoln's face. Notice all the dirt (because he was eating sand) and the two streams of snot running down both nostrils. Gross. But we had fun. That's all that matters, right?




No comments: