Thursday, March 19, 2009

More decorating!

Well, Kris and I sent the kids to my parents last weekend so we could paint our bedroom. It is pretty much the last thing we'll do to the inside of the house for a while! We have some plans for our kitchen and master bath, but will be waiting a while to do that. I got a new bedspread a couple of months ago and so we were wanting to make the room around that.

Here are some before the painting pictures.









Kris had the idea to paint one wall a chocolate brown color as well as the tray ceiling. The other 3 walls and the closet we did in a tan color. I love how it turned out.









3 comments:

Becky Lynch said...

I love it! I am trying to get Hunter on board to paint downstairs in the living room and dinning room and in our bedroom.

kristen g. said...

It's amazing how something as simple as paint can 'finish' a room. It looks great! I love the colors.
The paint in our rental house is so awful, we keep the main lights off most of the time!

Little Rock Real Estate said...

It looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. Probably looks even better.

Shelly