Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Baskets & Easter Pictures (and then we're done with Easter!)

Here are just some pictures (mostly for the grandparents) of the kids with their Easter baskets and then some family pictures we took Sunday morning.

Linc examining his bunny motorcycle from MiMi.

"Um! I've always wanted one of these!" (Really he has.) However, probably his favorite thing in his basket was the "dum" (gum)!



Hannah got a little Sleeping Beauty doll...

and some Tinkerbell socks. She was happy!

We went with an orange theme this year. Although I looked and looked for something to match for me and had no luck. I kind of blended with Linc's car tie!

Aren't they precious??!!




I love my family!


2 comments:

Katie Kordsmeier said...

How cute!! My kids got umbrellas too!!

kristen g. said...

You guys all look fantastic! I love the orange.