Monday, April 13, 2009

Hannah's Preschool Easter Party & Egg Hunt

Thursday Hannah's preschool had their Easter Party. They decorated cupcakes! Hannah seemed to enjoy the decorating although I don't think she ate the cupcake. She's not a huge cake fan. I think she just has to be in the mood or really, really hungry!



When it was time to go outside to hunt the eggs, Hannah seemed excited! This is her with her class!



All smiles...

Until the teacher said "Go!" I don't really know what happened except my guess is that she was overwhelmed and didn't really know what to do. She just immediately burst into tears and was saying that she couldn't find any eggs. She hadn't even started looking! Bless her heart! It took me quite a while to get her to calm down enough to actually go find some eggs.

Finally getting into it!

I had to put this picture on here. This little boy in Hannah's class is the one with "all the energy." I thought it was hilarious that he and Linc were making faces at each other! I was just imagining what Lincoln will be like when he goes to preschool! I think he may be the one with "all the energy" too!!!!


No comments: