Monday, April 13, 2009

Hanging out at Harding!

Kris' brother, Les, and his family came to stay with us this weekend. We went to Searcy on Saturday and hung out on Harding's beautiful front lawn all afternoon. Then, we went to Spring Sing that night. Here are some pictures of the afternoon.



Gotta love him!



I love this picture--except for Kris' head being cut off!

The kids had a blast messing around with their cousins, Logan and Lindsey! Lincoln was in the mood to wrestle Lindsey!







The kids with Logan. Hannah LOVES Logan! She told me the other day that Logan wasn't her cousin anymore, he was her husband. Yes, we are from Arkansas! ha!



I love this picture!

I hope (and pray) that Hannah (and Lincoln) will come to school at Harding some day! It is an absolutely beautiful place!

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

Fun times! I can't wait to go next month, we haven't been back since Kate was about 5 months old. Who won spring sing?