Monday, June 1, 2009

Hannah's 1st Trip to the Dentist

Hannah went to the dentist for the 1st time on Friday. Technically it was the 2nd time I guess, but the 1st one doesn't really count to me. I took her to my dentist and she absolutely refused to open her mouth.

So, we went to a pediatric dentist this time. At first I wasn't sure she was going to let them get x-rays, but she finally cooperated by opening her mouth once I sat in the seat with her. Then, she let them clean and floss her teeth with no problem!!!


Now for the bad news: She had 4, yes FOUR, cavities!!! Ouch! She is supposed to go back in a couple of weeks to have one side fixed. Apparently they say she needs a crown on the two back top teeth and fillings on the two back bottom teeth. Forget the teeth. It is going to cost us an arm and a leg!!!!!!!!!

No comments: