Monday, June 1, 2009

Hannah's 1st Year of Preschool

I can't believe Hannah has completed her 1st year of preschool. One more and then off to kindergarten! She has really had a great year. She went just 2 mornings a week from 8:30 to 11:30. The first few weeks were an adjustment for her I think. She'd get in the car when I'd pick her up and just immediately find something to scream and throw a fit about. I could not figure out what was going on. But this eventually stopped. I think it was her way of adjusting to everything. She didn't know how to handle it at first. But she has really loved going to preschool. She has made lots of friends and has had a blast playing! She has learned things too, but the one thing I have liked about this preschool is that they really teach through play. Hannah has done a lot of that! Here are some of the pictures that her sweet teacher, Ms. Hannah, gave us on a cd. She gave each child one with all the pictures that she had taken throughout the year. She also made a little scrapbook for each child with a picture from each month and told what they did/learned each month. It was so neat!

Warning: There are a lot of pictures here, but this is my scrapbook and I wanted to show just how much fun she had. Plus I know the grandparents will enjoy all of them!

Here she is on the last day getting her certicate!
Ms. Hannah & Hannah

This girl LOVES to play dress-up--as you will see from all these pictures!!!






Joseph & Mary with baby Jesus











She loved the kitchen center too!



I love how she seemed to play with all the kids in her class. She always looks like she is having so much fun!













Making some vegetable soup!
















This is the picture that she gave me for Mother's Day! On the back of it she was asked what she loved about her Mommy: She said, "She brings me popsicles when we swim." So cute!



What a great year she had! I know she is excited about next year! I just can't believe my little girl is getting so big!!!!

1 comment:

Mike & Leanne said...

Hannah looks so cute in all the dress up clothes. It looks like pre-school was a blast for her. I'm sure next year will be just as fun too.