Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fashion Show!!

On Saturday my mom and I went to Rhea Lana's, a huge consignment sale. I love going to this twice a year! It is so much fun to try to find really cute clothes at such great prices! They had TONS of stuff this time--especially for Hannah!!! There were racks and racks to look at! When we got it all home, we decided to have a little fashion show to try it all on. Hannah really got into the posing!!!

She got this cute pink & white striped dress and pink shoes. I think this would be cute with some tights or leggings.

Reversible jacket.


Love this pale pink dress. I think it would also be cute with tights or leggings.




This was brand new with tags from the Children's Place.

Love this shirt and Hannah loved her new brown boots!

This outfit was a little big. I apparently didn't realize it was a 5T. We'll save it for next year.

Pappaw was making her laugh.

Cutie Patootie! Need some red tights for this one from the Gap.

Nice Christmas sweater.

Sweater from the Children's Place with some new jeans I bought her a while back.

New big coat!

Love these jeans!


Lincoln got a few things--mostly for church. I have already bought him a lot of stuff.

Blue dress pants, white turtleneck, and red sweater. So handsome!
Shirt with khaki's.

Pair of jeans.

Another pair of jeans.

Love me some consignment sales!

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

Hannah's poses crack me up, she is so funny. And I can't believe Lincoln let you try clothes on him, what a sweet boy!