Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Funny Sayings

We are hearing some really funny stuff these days at our house. What cute ages both the kids are at right now!!! I've been keeping a list of some of the cute things they have said or done lately because I want to remember them (These are just a few! I'm sure (and hope) there will be more).

Here are some cute prayers they have said:

Hannah - "Thank you for my girl Dora baby and my boy Dora baby. Help them to be big and not throw any fits. I love them alot. Help them to be safe. Help my brother to be nice to me and me be nice to my brother. Help me grow up to be a big girl."

Lincoln - "Momma, Daddy, Hannah, Lincoln Time (Lincoln Keim-Often these days he refers to himself as Lincoln Time), Jack Bick (Jack Vick), Tarter (Carter)."

Hannah can come up with some really funny stuff (at least to me):

One day she had made a rectangle out of blocks on the floor of the playroom and she said, "Mom, look." She pointed and said, "That's unusual."

Yesterday we went to Magic Springs and she was climbing the stairs to go slide down a water slide and she looked over at me and said, "Mom, this is odd." A few minutes before she had told Kris that this was "awesome." Don't know what made her say "odd" but it is just cute how she tries to use big or different words.

After nap one day, Hannah was talking about which movie she wanted to watch and she said, "Hey Mom, you know the Artable Sheriff of Nottingham?" She was trying to say the Honorable Sheriff of Nottingham. He He!

We were in the car and she was talking about how old she was and how old her babies were and she asked me, "I'm older than the kids, right?" She referred to her baby dolls as "the kids". Too cute!

We were at the dinner table talking about her going back to school and she told Lincoln that he was going to go to school when he is 45.

Lincoln has trouble making some sounds when he is talking like f 's. However, he has finally started really saying his s 's so it is funny the way he says some things. The other day he was playing with some old Chuckie Cheese tickets that we had. It was so cute how he was saying the word "tickets". He really emphasized the s sound at the end like "ticketsss." He does this with a lot of other words as well. I think it is adorable.

Lincoln has decided that Hannah's boy Dora baby is his baby because it is a boy. So, sometimes he'll play with it and tell it that it is in trouble. He put it in time out the other day.

I LOVE being home with these two to see what they will say (or do) next!!! Their sweet words make me laugh and make me just truly treasure these precious moments while they are little!

No comments: