Thursday, September 10, 2009

Magic Springs!!

On Labor Day we went to Magic Springs for the first time as a family! It was the PERFECT day! The weather was wonderful--not too hot. There was not a big crowd so there weren't any lines. And we got a great deal on the tickets! We were there from 11:00 to 6:30.

We rode some rides first. They had several kid rides that we did. The kids had to be 36 inches tall to ride most all of them--with an adult. Lincoln was just barely 36 inches. This was the first time either one of the kids had ever done anything like this, so I didn't know what to expect.

Hannah riding the airplanes. She loved how it went up and down while it was going round and round.



This ride was called Plummit Summit or something like that. It was similar to the Log Ride, but shorter and probably steeper. First we decided to watch others riding it. The kids were surprised when they got wet just standing there.

I still can't believe we actually rode this with them. Hannah loved it. Lincoln had this look on his face as we were going down and getting soaked like, "Momma, what is happening here?" But he quickly started laughing like we all were at ourselves and how soaked we were.




They wanted to watch again!


Little bit calmer ride--the Carousel.

Hannah and I on a roller coaster.

Lincoln and I on the roller coaster. He didn't quite know what to think about it, but he rode it like a trooper!

Mom and Dad, do you remember these cars??? I can still see the picture from YEARS ago when we went when I was a kid on a family vacation. Wish I had it and could scan it in!









Mini Ferris Wheel

Choo Choo Train!

By far their favorite part of the day was the water park! They absolutely had a blast!


They had two really awesome kiddy pools that even had slides like the one in this picture. They slid down them over and over again!


They had this slide in one pool and an even taller one in the other. I only got one picture because I had to catch Lincoln at the bottom and I decided I didn't want to risk getting the camera soaked anymore. Hannah did the bigger one alot. It was super fast! She really, really enjoyed it. I was so surprised at her and how brave she was all day long!

We ended the day with a sweet treat. Lincoln picked his favorite--ice cream.

Hannah wanted cotton candy.

I am sooooo glad we took this day and played together as a family. It was awesome!

No comments: