Friday, November 13, 2009

Lately...

I haven't blogged too much lately. Life just gets busy. Trying to keep people fed (I think I go to Wal-Mart at least once a day. I'm always forgetting something and having to go back. Ugh!), clothes washed, house not covered in dust and toys, babysitting, running errands, keeping two kids from killing each other, etc., I find myself too tired to think of taking pictures and sitting down to write about them.

However, here are a couple of moments I DID take the time to stop and treasure....

The other night after having a bath, the kids laid down together in the playroom to watch a movie. They were soooo cute. One of the greatest joys of a mother is seeing her kids getting along and loving on each other. I wanted to remember this moment.

Lincoln, Lincoln, Lincoln. You make me laugh every day! You LOVE your cowboy boots and your new hat from Mimi and Pappaw. You wake up EVERY SINGLE MORNING, turn your little toy box over and stand on it to turn your light on, find your boots and hat and put them on before coming out of your room. If you have on footed-pajamas, you have to work extra hard. Since the boots won't fit over them, you sit in the floor and unzip them and work your way out of them. Then you come out with nothing but your soaked and saggy diaper and boots on! So funny!

The other day you were playing with your new dinosaurs you got from our neighbor's garage sale. I came into the playroom and found you very meticulously feeding each one. Notice how in the picture each dinosaur has a cup and plate.



What a blessing these two children are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: