Monday, November 2, 2009

Motley's Pumpkin Patch

Last week we finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch! This year we went to Motley's for the first time. Hannah's school had the trip planned so Linc and I tagged along.

The kids waiting for the pig races to start!
Hannah being a big sister!

They handed out "pumpkin juice" and pretzels before the race.

The pig races! These were SO cute. The guy that did the announcing and told about the pigs was hilarious. The pigs had funny names like Tammy Swinet. Even the adults got a kick out of these races.


Pretty girl.

They had a little petting zoo. I could not believe the kids actually fed the goats.



Best picture I could get in front of the wagon.
They both had a blast playing on the hay. Here's Hannah jumping off a bale.



Hannah refused to have her picture taken with me, so it was just me and Linc.

I love going and doing this kind of thing with the kids. It will be neat to go back years from now and look at all our pumpkin patch pictures!

No comments: