Friday, December 31, 2010

Gingerbread!

Leading up to Christmas, the kids and I did some Christmas baking and decorating. First we did our yearly gingerbread house decorating. They each decorated a side. I thing they enjoyed it and there was minimal fighting. :-) This first picture is out of order. I can't figure out how to move my pictures around once I get them downloaded.




I let Hannah try to ice it this year. This is really hard to do. She worked hard at it.

Love her open-mouth-concentration face.

She also enjoyed licking lots of icing.




Layton watched at the table and in the jumperoo. He'll get his turn in a year or two!

Next, we made gingerbread cookies. We have never made gingerbread before, so I thought I'd try it. The kids helped cut out their men.


Then, I gave them icing and they decorated their cookies with it and some red and green chocolate chips.





I did some myself and we took some over to our neighbors across the street. It was fun!!


No comments: