Friday, December 31, 2010

Layton's First Bible Class

Getting behind on blogging--again. Back in that whirlwind again. I'll get caught up to Christmas eventually!!

I definitely want to document Layton's first time in Bible class. I finally took him for the first time at PV on December 11th. He was almost 6 months old. I had a feeling it would be a little scary for him at first. He doesn't care too much for loud sounds.


After the initial shock, he was very curious as to what was going on.

After a few minutes, he wasn't so sure about things. Doesn't he look just like Hannah? Their cry faces are so similar it is weird!!

It took a few minutes, but he finally relaxed and enjoyed seeing and singing about all the animals God created.

"I'm a big boy, Mom. I can do this."


Layton, my prayer is that this is the first of a lifetime of Bible classes for you!!! I love you and I hope and pray that you grow up to be a faithful, servant of the Lord.

No comments: