Friday, February 4, 2011

The Art of Tooth Pulling

Hannah had her 2nd loose tooth a couple of weeks ago. Back on the 15th of January it was pretty loose so Kris started getting the itch to pull it! He was determined he was going to get her to let him pull it with a string tied around it. He even wanted her to do it herself. She was a little more apprehensive this time around about pulling it even though she did so great with the first one.

He is so silly he decided he would show her what it looked like to have a string tied around your tooth--that it was no big deal. He also bribed her with $3 if she let him pull it.


A little reluctantly and with much back and forth between them, she finally let him put the string around her tooth.

He would tug on it.

She wanted to cry I think, but they got to giggling about it...

and it became fun!

She kept the string around it for a bit.

Kris pulled...but it just wasn't ready to come out that day.

Then, a few days later, it was even more loose, so he decided to try again. This time he was going to use the door.

They had the best time. They laughed and laughed!

Hannah giggling over it was just the cutest thing.

But it still didn't work!

Still there on the 21st.

Last Friday on the 28th, I had to go to Wal-Mart after school to get a few things because Mimi and Pappaw were coming that night. We were walking around the store when Hannah said with excitement, "Mom, look at my tooth. I can turn it upside down!!" She could turn the tooth all the way around almost. I think it was hanging by one little root. The next thing I know, she said, "Mom, look! My tooth!!" She had pulled it HERSELF!!!!! hahaha!! I wish I had thought to take a picture with my phone, but I didn't. So, here she is snaggle tooth again. The new tooth is already coming through!

I guess the moral of the story is that teeth will come out when they are ready!!!

No comments: