Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Life Group

I have really enjoyed our Life Group this year. We joined what we called a multi-generational group this year. There were people of different ages in this group. It has been good to get to know people that we didn't know very well and to be in a group with some that we did--the Dyniewskis and the Smiths. Our kids get along fantastically and have really enjoyed getting to be together.

This last Wednesday night, we had our last get together. We had a fellowship night at the Beggs. They have an awesome pool and back yard. The kids got to swim and we had yummy bbq.


Hannah and Emma




Ethan, Linc, and Wyatt playing on the waterfall.

Layton and Lucas


Layton makes me laugh. When you sit him in grass, he lifts his legs up and balances on his bottom. The grass is a little weird to him.




Lincoln, Wyatt, Hannah, Emma, and Ethan. I don't know where Will was. I didn't get a picture of him. Including the babies, we had 8 kids in the group.



These guys were our hosts. We met in their home each week. Ryan led the studies. They are moving to Indiana this week to start a new work. I am going to miss them so much! They have been such a great example to me of a good marriage, great parents, and servant hearts. Their love for God and others is evident in all that they do. Thank you guys for a great year! I wish you all the best!

No comments: