Friday, February 10, 2012

Ashes, Ashes...


ON...THE...FLOOR!!!

You thought I was going to say, "We all fall down!!" didn't you?  Nope.  As soon as I started to blog about our fun activities today (see previous post), I heard this screeching sound coming from the living room and knew immediately what I was going to find---Layton playing in the ashes!

This is one of the reasons why blogging for me has been less frequent lately.  I really can hardly take my attention away from this little one.  When he goes down for his nap would seem to reasonably be the perfect time to blog, you might think.  However, I have been choosing to take naps lately because I am so worn out!!!  Ha!
 On a side note, this was how I found Lincoln in the same room with Layton.  He loves to play his Leapster!

Love my boys!!!

No comments: