Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sleepover at Emma's

A couple of weekends ago, Hannah went to her first sleepover.  It was for her friend Emma's 7th birthday.  She was so excited.  I took a couple of pictures of she and Emma when I dropped her off.
Her momma had decorated so cute!
I let Hannah take one of our smaller cameras so she could take pictures.  I knew she would be thrilled to do this.  I also thought it would be cute to see what she took pictures of.  Here are many of the pictures from the sleepover.  

Lucas and Will, Emma's little brothers
She is definitely her mother's daughter, taking pictures of the decor!  Ha!


There were just 4 little girls there.  This is Ella.
Emma, the birthday girl.
I think they had a blast playing Just Dance on the Wii!  Wish I could have seen them!


Kenzie
Cutest picture!




She came home telling me that she had Hannah Montana cupcakes!
They decorated pillowcases!  This was an awesome idea!  




Hannah loves her pillowcase.  She said it would help her remember her friend, Emma, after she moves this summer.  Sniff sniff.


We are so sad that Emma and her family may be moving soon.  They have been the sweetest little friends ever since they were born!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Why am I just seeing these! This is great! I'm so thankful Hannah tool all these pictures!