Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jingle Bell Run 2012 - Part 1

The Arthritis Foundation's Jingle Bell Run was the first Saturday in December.  We went a little more low key this year all the way around.  I decided not to dress the kids up in a costume.  I just found some coordinating clothes and that was it.  We always take pictures at the house before we leave to head to the Run.  I like to take them in front of the Christmas tree.  A lot of times, I can get shots good enough to use in our Christmas card.  I think I got some cute ones this year!

My kiddos are growing up!!  Hannah just looks so big to me in these!








I told the boys to get on either side of Hannah and kiss her on the cheek.  They were happy to oblige.  Ha!




Then they had to have their turns!




My favorite!  Ended up on the Christmas card!



He was saying "cheese" with his eyes!



They started getting silly when we moved outside.








Love this one of Lincoln!


Another "cheese"!


More pictures of the kids with Santa and more about the race to come!



1 comment:

kristen g. said...

You've got a couple of Gap models there! They are all so cute.