Tuesday, September 8, 2015

10th Week of Summer - August 9th-August 15th

Kris got me a selfie stick!  Ha!  He was trying it out Sunday before church.



That afternoon after church we headed to Southern Christian Homes with our Life Group to help serve them lunch with the PV Grill Team.  It was HOT outside!!!!  The kids had been playing gaga ball and were drenched with sweat.













The group!



After lunch we challenged the kids to a game of kick ball.  The kids there were so polite and so appreciative to us for being there.  We had a lot of fun and hope to go back again soon!





Worn out!


We spent a few more days at the pool before school started!


Wednesday night the Faith-In-Action class at church went to Boone Park Elementary to help get their backpacks packed with school supplies.  This is something that is so easy for the kids to help with and a great way to serve.  So thankful for our church and how they support Boone Park!





Rhea Lana.  I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I HATE getting ready for it.  It is work.  I got rid of alot of the kids stuff so that is one of the reasons that I LOVE it.  The money is the other.  I usually do pretty well and it is a huge help especially around the start of school when you are buying shoes and things.




The kids have been asking me for awhile now when I was going to make some cinnamon rolls.  So, I decided to make them for their teachers as well.  They were a big hit with the teachers and we all love them too!


No comments: