Thursday, September 17, 2015

First Day of School 2015-2016

The first day of school morning we woke up and had cinnamon rolls for breakfast!  All smiles!


I made some extras to give to their teachers.


I can't believe Hannah is in 5th grade this year!!  Just one more year of elementary school for her.  Unreal.  Lincoln is in 3rd grade and Layton is just in this picture because he could not be left out.  His first day of school wasn't for a couple of weeks.  ;)








Just look at these babies on their first days of kindergarten!!!  They have grown SO much!!










I didn't go with Hannah to her class, but walked Lincoln to his.  This is him with some other boys in his class.


Ready to learn!


While Hannah and Lincoln were learning away at school, this little guy had had all he could take I guess.  He took an afternoon nap.


Lincoln came home with this.  I share it because I love what he wants to be when he grows up--a boxer.  Haha!!  He has been on a boxing kick lately.  He loves to punch on his punching bag in his room and has even been watching the Rocky movies lately.  He says he wants to be Rocky for Halloween.  I hope to make that happen!


I think this is going to be a big year for both kids.  Third grade is a tough grade and Hannah switches between all 4 of the 5th grade teachers this year.  This is the first time to really switch classes for her. I am praying for both of them to have the best years yet!!!

No comments: