Thursday, September 10, 2015

Last Bits of Summer

August 17th came so quickly.  I'll do a first day of school post all by itself.  These are just the last of the summer pictures.

Kris and Layton were playing with the selfie stick.  That thing can be fun!



Hannah and I did a little baking.  We made chocolate souffles.  It was the first time I had ever made them and they were yummy.  However, they fell soon after coming out of the oven.  I think that is not uncommon.  They still tasted good though.


She learned how to make stiff peaks!


We wrapped up our Beatitudes study with a really fun game night during Life Group.  Collin and Amy are so great at coming up with stuff for our kids and the game was awesome!  We divided the kids into 2 teams and then they had to go up and answer questions or put the Beatitudes in the correct order, etc.  I was so proud of all of the kids for learning those verses!  The adults learned them too and Joe and I ended up going head to head at the end.  :-)





And lastly here are the kids playing a little Just Dance which they love.


Next up, first day of school pictures!

No comments: