Thursday, June 16, 2016

Week 5

Layton loves early morning snuggles with Ledger.


He told me he wanted to read him a story.  Next year buddy, you will be able to!



Lincoln had been begging me to let him change Ledger's diaper.  I definitely have plenty of helpers in this house!


Friday and Saturday we attended PV's VBS.  It's theme was Joseph.  Our Life Group manned the photo booth.

Katelynn, Abigail, and Hannah.


Our little (some would say big) family.


Our VBS was a little different this year.  They had a play on Friday night and then on Saturday we went around all the centers as a group of several families.  Hannah got asked to help lead the kids in learning the hand motions to the theme song.


Brick making center with Mr. Todd was really cool.  The kids were fascinated.






Goofiest looking llama I have ever seen.












Saturday afternoon Layton had his baseball team end of the year party.  It was at his coach's lake.  The kids had an absolute blast!!


It was hot.  Ledger was sweating.


Layton was so proud of his very first trophy!





Raising that head to look at his daddy.



Selfie girl.


Ledger FINALLY got to have his first real bath.  It took a month for his umbilical cord to fall off.  I thought it never would!!!  He loved his bath!


His belly kills me!



All nice and clean and smelling sweet.


This outfit was Lincoln's.  It was one of the few things of the boys that I kept.  Lincoln and Layton thought he looked like a girl with the hat on.  Ha!  So, we didn't make him wear it to church.


We went to a going away party for the Grace's on Sunday afternoon.  We will miss this sweet family.







More morning snuggles.  The boys really like to do this.


This girl is SO great with him.  She is such a big help.  She will put him to sleep for me so easily.



I needed groceries really bad and had to take all the kids with me.  I definitely bribed them with candy at the end to behave.


Ledger will occasionally nap in his crib, but most of the time he fusses when I put him in it.


Sleeping while the big kids swim.


We got free tickets to a Travs game this week so we took advantage of that and the fact that it was $1 hotdog night.  We didn't stay for the whole game, but it was good to just do something fun as a family.









Sleeping on Daddy's chest later that night.


I think this is one of my favorite pictures.  I love the football onesie!!!  His belly actually looks like a football.  And his face is oh so sweet.


No comments: