Thursday, June 23, 2016

Week 6

Loving on Ledger.  We do a lot of that.




Mimi and Pappaw came up over Father's Day weekend.



Love that he is a big brother.




Since Mimi and Pappaw were here, Kris and I got to go out for our 15th Anniversary.  We didn't get to do anything big this year due to having Ledger, but that was okay.  We had a $100 gift card to Arthur's Steakhouse and so we used that and then some.  It was AMAZING!!!  Best steaks we have ever had.  Everything was so wonderful.


Ledger did go with us because we weren't sure if I would need to feed him while we were gone and we hadn't done a bottle with him yet.


Dark Chocolate Creme Brulee was to die for!!!


He slept the whole time.  So good.


I can't believe we have been married for 15 years.  Wouldn't want to have spent it with anyone else.


Oh the cuteness of this little thing.





Lincoln went to his first swim meet.  He went up to the 9-12 year old division and has to swim 50 yards (2 lengths) instead of 25 like last year.  So, it has definitely been more challenging for him.  He is working hard though and we are proud of him!  He had to come get some Ledger love between his races.  He really loves him and constantly wants to hold him.  I love this.


Sunday was Father's Day.  We celebrated these two after church at Olive Garden.  They are the best.




Layton's sweet preschool teacher sent Kris this in the mail.  I guess they had done it before school let out.  I thought that was so nice.  My favorite thing Layton said about his daddy was that he was so strong he could pick up a "bench or something" and that he was his hero because "he saves stuff."  Love it!!!





Asleep in the travel bassinet.


We hit up the shaved ice place this week.


I took Ledger to Kelly's Photography to get his 6 weeks pictures made.  We had her take some similar to the ones the other kids had at 6 weeks.




More napping while the big kids swim.



The kids had some really good times playing this week.  I am not letting them watch t.v. until late in the afternoon so they are having to come up with things to play.  They fuss about this, of course, but every once in a while they have a ball using their imaginations.  Here they were pretending to make a weather video or a commercial or something.  They made their own t.v. screen out of cardboard.


In order to get a picture of me with my Ledger, I have decided I just have to take them myself.  :-)



Playing hair stylist.


Angel baby.



No comments: