Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 20

Smiley boy.  You can definitely tell his hair is falling out in this picture.


Saturday morning Soccer!







It was super hot!  Such a cutie!!




This is Ledger many times after a feeding.  Ha!  Makes me laugh.  He passes out!!!


Big boy sitting in his booster.  I could eat him up.



Having a little tummy time.  Hoping to get this boy to roll over, but no luck yet.


Lincoln and all the Benton Tennis Players.



We were in Penney's looking for jackets and Lincoln begged and begged me for this one.  I couldn't do it because it wasn't practical and with 4 kids I have to be practical.  We were looking for a jacket he could play in, but boy did he want this one.  He has his own style for sure.


Hannah wrote this in one of her classes.  I just love it.


Chunky is the new Hunky.  Those legs!!!!!


Sitting up a little.



Brothers.




Hannah went to Kenzie's 12th birthday party at JoAnn's Fabrics.  The girls had a blast making little bags.  They got to choose their own fabric.






So thankful for these friends!!!


And finally, here's a little video that my phone put together from the last 3 months.  I absolutely love it!!!


No comments: