Thursday, December 8, 2016

Week 30

This weekend Mom, my aunts, and several cousins came up from Texarkana for a shopping weekend.  Friday night we met up and ate at Cantina Laredo and shopped around the Midtown area.  Then, Saturday morning I met all of them at their hotel and we headed out for a day of shopping and food!

Ledger had to come along of course!


Two sweet redheads.




"The Sisters" as they are called back home.


I love how all of "the Sisters" had daughters of their own.  Love my girl cousins!!!


Ledger taking a shopping break with Amy.



Waiting on everyone to finish up at the Mall.


I had book club Sunday night.  Ledger went with me and I believe this was one of the first time he really showed me some love.  So sweet!!


Lincoln started basketball practice.


Ledger is just so content to sit in the floor and play.



Lincoln's 4th grade class had a Christmas program at school.





Lincoln with Jack.


Wade, Jack, and Linc trying to hold Ledger.


Ledger loves it when Lincoln and Layton get in the car when I pick them up from school.  Lincoln will do something that makes Ledger laugh and so he keeps doing it over and over again.  It really gets him squealing with laughter.  It is pretty cute and something I don't want to forget.  






No comments: