Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas in Texarkana

We went to Texarkana Christmas weekend and had Christmas with Mom's side of the family on my birthday.

Ledger got to meet his cousin Alivia.  They are just a few months apart.


Getting the yummy food ready.


Sweet Emory.


Some serious conversation.


Ellie loved Ledger!



All the cars parked down my parents' driveway.  Lots of people were there.



Love my momma!







My family!



All the boy grandkids that were there.




The girl grandkids that were there.




GOOBER!!!!



These two.  My Aunt Bet and Aunt Suz.  They were checking each other's teeth. LOL


Mom with her sisters.  We missed Uncle Dave and his family.



Cousins.



Feeding time and all smiles.





















We had my birthday supper that night.  Mom made me a cheesecake!




On Sunday, I got to see my Daddy get up and read scripture.  I have never seen this before, so it was VERY special to me.



Finally, it was time to have Christmas with Mimi and Pappaw.









Hannah got a Patagonia pullover from Uncle Wes and Uncle Jeff.  She loves it!


Layton watching Uncle Jeff open his gift.






























Mimi's favorite candy!


We had a great Christmas.  Always so thankful for all that Mimi and Pappaw do for us!


Playing with Pappaw.





While we were there, Ledger FINALLY rolled over for the first time from tummy to back!!!








 Tuckered out after a day of fun!!


No comments: