Thursday, December 15, 2016

Week 31

Ledger loves bath time.  I love to look at his rolls.





Layton has written some of the cutest letters to our Elf on the Shelf, O, this year.  He has been very curious about him and has asked him lots of questions.




 Hannah went to a neon birthday party for her friend, Ashleigh.  I am so thankful for the friendships that she has this year!


At another birthday party for Madden, who lives down the street from us.  It was a skating party and Hannah loved it.



Ledger still won't roll over, but he tries.





I went simple this year and used a kit to make gingerbread men so the kids could decorate cookies.






Ledger was just an on-looker this year, but he will get his turn!




Oh how I love to rock this baby.


I finally completed another blog book.  Only 7 more years to go to catch up.  Yikes!   I had to do this one in two books because it was so big.  I am determined to follow through with this project though.  It is just happening slowly.


Hannah had her first Christmas Band Concert.  She was so excited for this!  I could not get over how big her band was.  This picture is just of the whole 6th grade band.  Just 6th grade!!!!


You can barely make her out in this one.  She has on the big white hair bow.







Uncle Jeff came to watch her too!


We are super proud of this trumpet player!


Hannah with her friend, Ava.


I did this little idea again for Christmas gifts for the kids' teachers.  :-)


No comments: