Friday, August 11, 2017

Bowling with Friends

Still trying to finish our summer bucket list.  Bowling was up next.  We called some of our friends and headed to Professor Bowl!  We signed up for Kids Bowl Free at the beginning of the summer thinking we would go several times, however, this was our first and only time.  It was still worth it because all we had to pay for was our shoe rental. 







Poor thing.  Stuck in the stroller again.  I know I have posted lots of pictures of him like this.  He is just so content being in there right now, I am really using it to my advantage.  I know that it would be a lot of work to try to keep up with him if he were down to just walk around.  Many times it is just safer and easier this way.  I know it won't be much longer that I can do it.  He is just such a great baby!!!  And all the kids love to go talk to him and play with him which he loves.



This girl.  Oh the teenage years are upon us.  You never know what mood you are going to get!!!



Yay!  I managed to get a couple of smiles!  They may have been the only ones---but I got them!  Ha!






No comments: