Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hannah Lately

Hannah is just growing up.  She is using our extra phone more now and so I will find pics on it that she has taken.  This one is one of my favorites.


She also likes to create screen savers for the phone.  So, I will find these as well.  I especially love the ones that are scriptures.


These crack me up.





A serious face.


LOL!!!


These are rare--ones with her brothers.



Hannah has had some friends over lately.  She had Taylor spend the night one night.



Then, she had Bella come over for the day one Saturday.  They decorated sugar cookies.



The boys and I had to do some too.




Then, they made a face scrub out of sugar and lemon juice and I don't know what else.



 She likes to take selfies on the way to church on Wednesday nights for some reason.  I love her hair in these.  She is quite the hair dresser.  I got her a curling wand and I love it when she curls her hair.



School had started by this time and this was her on her way to the Back to School Dance.


More scripture screen savers.




This one is due to her Daddy's influence.


She began practicing for Cross Country this summer and had her first kick-off meet on August 24th.  It was a meet where both middle schools and the high school all ran and competed with each other--so all of Bryant's 7th-12th graders.  She came in 39th out of 90 and ran 2 miles in about 19 minutes.  We were super proud of her!!!







Ledger was cheering Hannah on while reading his books.



Hannah and her friend, Taylor.  I am glad she has a friend that is doing this with her!


Hannah went to her friend Ashleigh's house one night and came back with the most delicious Snickerdoodle Cookie Cup recipe.  She wanted to make them, so she did it all by herself.  They were SO yummy!!!  I love seeing her excel at things that she loves!!!




No comments: