Sunday, August 13, 2017

Ledger at 15 months

Our Ledger is 15 months old!  I LOVE this age!  It is so much fun.  We went to the doctor for a check-up and Ledger weighed 25 lbs (86%).  He was 31 1/4 inches tall (50%).  Tynically he is slightly overweight, but Dr. Byrum was not concerned about it.  I love his sweet rolls and his pudgy little belly.  He is just the cutest thing.

Somethings I want to remember about him right now:

He hates diaper changes.  He fusses for a minute almost every time I put him on the changing table until I get him distracted by talking to him about something.

He also does not like having his face and hands cleaned off after eating.

Our bedtime routine is we brush his teeth, I read several books to him, and then he folds his hands and we pray.  Then, we rock, and I sing for a few minutes usually "Jesus Loves Me' and "Cum By Ya".  I put him down awake and he usually is really great about just going to sleep.  Lately he has been sleeping about 11 hours on occasion!  Yay!

He is really talking.  He says "no".  He says "me" and points to himself.  He says "lellow" for yellow, bible, baby when he sees a baby or little kid, bee, up when he wants up, amen after dinner prayer, tries to "cockadoodledoo", says "baa" for sheep, "ruff ruff" for dog, "moooo" for cow, "hoo hoo" for owl.  He loves trying to do the animal sounds.

He still loves Bible Class and walks right in looking for the toys.

He walks around the house with a book in his hand All.The.Time.  He still says "do" for book.  So funny!

He knows where his hair, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, belly button, teeth, and sometimes ears are.

Ledger loves his siblings so much!  He loves to be chased by the boys.  Squeals with excitement.

He wants to feed himself with spoon or fork especially if I have one I am using on him.  He loves zucchini, squash, green beans, peas, carrots, broccoli, potatoes, sweet potato fries, hot dogs, lunch meat, chicken, cooked kale, all fruit, and string cheese to name a few.  He is a great eater.

He sits in the stroller while I exercise for close to an hour.  This is amazing!!!  He is so very good.

I get lots of "Oh, he is soooo cute!" every where I go.  Lots of people ask about his red hair too.

He is just the happiest little fella for the most part and brings our whole family so much joy!  We are so blessed to have this precious gift!!!









Reading his books in the doctor's office.




No comments: