Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Putt Putt

School is about to start and we still have a few things on our summer bucket list to try to get done.  So, we went and played Putt Putt Golf on Saturday night.

Sweet Ledger is so so good.  He just sat in his stroller and watched us.  Hannah pushed him around because she didn't want to play. 



It was really fun, but I have to say, we are probably all a little too competitive.  Ha!







Attempting to get a picture with this guy.  Always have to have one of these before I can get a good one.


Oh.  I forgot.  I didn't get a good one this time!!!  Goober.


So precious.


So content.


So happy.




Ledger is already learning the silly Keim faces.


Since she didn't want to play, I had to have a picture of her to prove she was there.  She tallied our scores at the end.  I have already forgotten who won, because winning is not important, after all.  ;-)


No comments: