Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Parties

I helped out with Layton's 1st grade class Christmas party this year.  I took the pictures for the photo booth.  I didn't get to see him do any of the other centers really, but got some cute pictures in the photo booth!

















Ledger was hugging him!  Ha!




While I was doing the photo booth, Mrs. Hill, a 3rd grade teacher that Lincoln had a couple of years ago and whose daughter is one of Hannah's friends, came and got Ledger and took him to her classroom for a while.  She sent me these pictures.  He read some of her books.  Ha!




Ledger needed to nap that afternoon, so I didn't stay around for Lincoln's class party.  He is getting too big anyway and probably would rather me not be there.  My friend who works in the office and is Jack's mom (on the far left), sent me this one picture of Lincoln and Jack and some of their friends.  Of course, Lincoln had a hat on.  That kid and his hats.


No comments: