Monday, April 23, 2018

Emily's Wedding Shower

Our Life Group hosted a Wedding Shower for one of our member's daughter, Emily.  She was having  an "elegant but rustic" theme to her wedding so we tried to decorate in that way.  I thought it turned out super cute!

The food table.


The drink table.


Stacey made these beautiful cookies.



I made some cream cheese mints with some help from my Mom.  It was fun to make them!  I loved the wood slice platter.


We used this as decoration and then included it as part of their gift from the hostesses.



Stacey made these cupcakes as well.  My 3 tiered stand came in handy.


Sign-in table.





The hostesses-- all the ladies from our Life Group.



Emily with her mom, Amy.
















It is always fun to be creative with friends and good that we got to shower Emily too as she is getting ready to start a new life as a married woman!

No comments: