Monday, April 2, 2018

More March Moments

There were lots of moments this month that I haven't blogged about yet so here are a bunch of them.  

We all met our goal of reading the Bible this month.  We are trying to read the entire bible in a year.  When we finish a month, those who did it get to celebrate with a treat.  This month we went to Cinnabon.  It was yummy!!


This was just a cute picture of Ledger at a little reception that the Sunset Church in Nashville had for our family after Aunt Rosie's funeral.



Someone at the restaurant we went to later said he looked like the kid from the movie Problem Child.  Ha!
Layton's grade was reading The Wizard of Oz and had a dress-up day.  We did him up like the Tin Man.  He looked awesome!



Sweet brothers early in the morning.


Hannah and I went to CAC to see their play High School Musical.  It was pretty good.  We really enjoyed it.


Just because it was cute and he was being silly.


Here he was having a little melt down.  He has those occasionally.  He is even cute then.


Enjoying the nice weather and taking a walk in the neighborhood.


We went to Kansas City to visit Grandma and Grandad.


I love it when Hannah plays with my hair!


One of the favorite things to do while we are there.




Worn out.



Kris and I were involved with a parenting conference that PV had this month.  David Thomas and Sissy Goff from Raising Boys and Girls and Daystar Counseling Ministries in Nashville, TN came and held an amazing parenting conference at our church.  We had heard them a while back with the Cheesmans and loved what they had to say so much, we suggested that PV get them to come.  They are super nice people and shared lots of parenting wisdom with us.  It was a great weekend!



We also made a trip to Texarkana.  Uncle Wes is so silly.





Hannah and I went shopping.



We did lots of riding of the four wheeler and side by side.



His cheeks crack me up!!!











He sure does love his Pappaw.



I took Lincoln shopping as well.  He stopped to shoot a few hoops.




This popped up as a memory on Facebook while we were there from several years ago.  It was so sweet.




I went to Mom's Heartfelt group while we were there and really enjoyed it.


Ledger ended up having croup later.  I took him to the doctor and he had to have a breathing treatment.  Sweet boy.  He fought it and fought it and then fell asleep.


This is the bulletin board at church that I get to use and decorate.  I took a part-time job at church as the Nursery Director and started at the beginning of this month.  I am responsible for recruiting the attended nursery volunteers for both services on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights as well as the Nursery Bible class teachers.  I also have to take care of the curriculum, organize the Baby Blessing service in January, and some other things.  This job was kind of an answer to prayer for me.  I had been praying for God to show me where I could really serve at PV.  I just was feeling like I didn't know my place and how to be used.  Linda Parker approached me about taking over this part of her job and I couldn't help but see it as an answer to my prayer.  I am excited to serve the babies and their families at PV and pray that God will use me to His glory!


My buddies and I love Little Greek, a Greek restaurant in Little Rock.  We go there quite frequently on Tuesdays after Ladies Bible Class.  When we heard you could eat free if you dressed up in a toga one day, we jumped on it!


I went and helped in Layton's class one afternoon for a bit.


Ledger reading a book with Mimi one weekend she and Pappaw were in town.



Kisses from my sweetie.

This seems like a random picture but it was one from a Track Meet that Hannah was in at school.  She ran track this year.  Super proud of her!



No comments: