Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

Mother's Day was the same weekend as Ledger's birthday, so Mom was here and we celebrated with her on Saturday night.  We went to eat at La Hacienda in Benton.  It was yummy!



I know I am biased, but I have the best mom in the world!  I don't know what I would do without her.  She is my best friend.  She always, always points me to God because she knows Him well.  She is the best example to me of a humble servant and of someone who tries with her whole heart to be pleasing to the Lord.  I love you so much Mom!!!!  Happy Mother's Day!!!



Sunday morning before church I got some gifts from the kids and Kris.






Being a mom is the best job ever.  I will never ever regret staying home with each of them.  It is the hardest thing I have ever done, but it is the most rewarding as well.  These four blessings bring me so much joy and happiness!  Each one of them is so special to me and I absolutely love being their mom!!!  I pray daily for God to give me the strength and wisdom I need to love them and teach them to love and follow Him.


No comments: