Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dry All Day! HOORAY!

As I mentioned in my first blog, we are in the middle of potty training Hannah. She has been doing pretty well lately after a rough start a week or so ago. I actually got so frustrated after the first day that I decided to quit. Funny thing is, she woke up the next morning and actually wanted to go to the potty. I decided to just put her in panties with plastic pants over them versus using pull-ups all the time. Hannah hasn't had any dirty pants in quite a while!!! Yeah!! However, she hasn't quite gotten the hang of staying dry yet. Yesterday she had several wet accidents. So, I decided I'd try a little incentive. I told her that if she stayed dry all day long, she would get to go to Krispy Kreme the next morning and get donuts! This seemed to excite her. I just reminded her about it several times yesterday. I was so proud of her!!! She actually did it!! So, this morning we got up and went to get donuts. She wanted one with sprinkles. She looked like she was enjoying it.


However, when I asked her if she liked her donut she said no! Go figure!

4 comments:

Matt and Rachel said...

I'm so excited to see you have a blog! I'll definitely be checking it. Glad the potty training is going better -- hang in there. Isn't Krispy Kreme fun! Madeleine LOVES it. She also loved looking at the pics of Hannah &Lincoln on the blog. Let's get together soon.

Rachel

Nathan said...

Awesome website Jamie!

Anonymous said...

Your site is too cute! This will be such much fun keeping up with each other. Thanks for sharing.

Alan said...

Good stuff, Jamie.