Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Playdate with the Wilsons

Yesterday my good friend Rachel and her two kids, Madeleine and Harrison, came over for a playdate. It is so neat because our kids are so close in age--Madeleine just turned 3 and Harrison is only 1 month older than Lincoln. It is SO nice to talk to someone who is going through the same things that I am with having two kids. We really understand each other--the lack of sleep, the attempts at disciplining, the battling of the wills, the constant picking up of toys, as well as the joys of seeing our kids laugh at each other, and the excitement when they do something for the first time. It is a neat friendship--one I am very grateful for!

Lincoln slept the first hour and a half that they were here. I finally kind of woke him up cause I couldn't wait to see the little guys together. Lincoln still looks kind of out of it in some of the pics. I don't think he knew what to think of Harrison who is already crawling around! They were so cute together!


So cute! Harrison was kissing the baby doll!

Madeleine and Hannah play extremely well together! They don't fight much and are pretty good about sharing toys. Madeleine loved Hannah's doll house. She played with it in Hannah's closet for a while. Hannah seemed more interested in "Karrison" at the time. She has a hard time saying Harrison so she calls him Karrison. So cute!!



Love this picture! Harrison and Hannah checking each other out!


Once the girls started playing together they had the best time! They played in Hannah's room for a while reading books and playing puzzles. After lunch, they went swimming. They love to pour water on each other and just laugh and laugh!


Finally they came in the house and said they were tired. They went back into Hannah's room and must have gotten in Hannah's bed for a few minutes. This didn't last too long though! They played and played with ALL of Hannah's toys as can be seen in these pictures! Ha!
It was a GREAT day! I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. I know I did!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Jackson and the other boys play together. I have really enjoyed being able to talk to you and others about motherhood. It sure helps get you through the tough times.

Little Rock Real Estate said...

That is so cute. I love the pic of Hannah looking at Harrison.

shelly