Wednesday, August 1, 2007

First Blog

Welcome to the Keim Family blog!! I am so excited to get started with this. Some of our friends have been blogging about their families, so I thought I'd give it a try. Hopefully, all our family and friends, near and far, can keep up with us with just a click of a few buttons!!!

Let me give you an update on what is going on with each of us.

Kris currently works for Computer Systems of Arkansas. He also co-leads a Life Group on Wednesday nights. Life Groups are small home Bible studies designed to build relationships and study God's Word. We have hosted a group in our home for the last several years. Kris is also one of several deacons of Life Groups at church.

I stay home with our two kids, Hannah (almost 3 years) and Lincoln (6 months). They keep me plenty busy!!!! I spend my time reading stories, watching Barney, playing in the floor, changing diapers, picking up toys, cooking, cleaning, etc etc etc. It is VERY hard work, but I am SO glad I am able to do it!

Like I said, Hannah is almost 3. She is a mess!!!! She has such a little personality. She continually makes me laugh...and then cry...and then laugh. She is a real handful sometimes. She is getting so big. She wants to do everything by herself, i.e. "I do it!" We are in the middle of potty training. Man is it hard work! She is actually doing pretty well. I shouldn't complain too much.

Lincoln is my precious little boy! Actually he is not that little. He weighs 21 lbs at 6 months old. I just love all his rolls! He is such a joy! It is hard to believe he is already 6 months old. He is a very happy baby, smiles all the time! He is sitting up really well, so he loves to just sit in the floor and play with his toys. He loves his big sister too. It doesn't take much for Lincoln to laugh at Hannah. They are so cute together. Here are a few pictures!!



No comments: