Sunday, August 5, 2007

FUN WITH THE FAM!

This weekend we went home to Texarkana to visit my parents and go to a birthday party for my cousin's little boy who was turning 1. Hannah was really excited about seeing MeMe and Pappaw. She could hardly wait to get there. My brother, Jeff, who lives here in Little Rock rode down with us. My brother, Wes, and his girlfriend Tandy came up from Dallas. It was great to all be together for a few days! We had a lot of fun!


Hannah being doctored by Uncle Wes!


On Saturday, we went to my aunt's for a 1st birthday party for my cousin's little boy, Eric. It was a Nemo party. There was Pin the Tale on Nemo, a Nemo pinata, a Nemo cake, and even a pool to swim in! It was a cool 1st birthday party!!!



Wes & Tandy-Aren't they cute!?


Hannah & Addison


Jeff, Mom, & Kris just hanging out


Shawn (my cousin), Eric, & Brenda


Hannah loves to swim!!! We got a membership to the YMCA and have been going swimming 2-3 times a week. We got her a swimsuit that has floaties built in. At first, she would want to hold on to us while in the water. A week or so ago, she decided she wanted to swim by herself. She has learned to tread water and has realized that she really can't sink with her swimsuit on. So, she totally enjoys swimming around. My parents couldn't believe how well she was doing at the party. She especially loves to jump into the water from the side of the pool. I am just so proud of how well she does in the pool!



Lincoln loves the water too!







2 comments:

Nathan said...

I like the picture of Hannah "helping" Lincoln in the pool. It looks like you all had a blast!

Dahls said...

The pool pics are so cute. Lincoln is so big and happy.